Hello, from ct!

-

BlkArrow

Reaction score
Hello everyone this looked like a great forum for A body things. Only 16 right now so I don't have a car...but hopefully will be getting a 73' Duster soon enough :). I know about mopars, with my dad having a 69' Road Runner and a 65' hemi belvedere (light weight car). Not sure what else to say but hopefully I will get my duster before the summer arrives! I was planning on looking at it today, but the guy didn't return my call so I guess that won't happen. Well, anyway I am happy I joined these forums and I hope you guys can help me!

Hello there BlkArrow and welcome to FABO! Hope you'll get your Duster as soon as possible and we will all be curious to see what you plan do with it!!!

I already have plans :). Man I can't wait till I get it. My dad has a spare dana that he said I might be able to use lol. Since it is a 73' I would consider doing a front clip swap...I think that the earlier models just look much more agressive (I need to know what parts I would need, if anyone could post an estimated price and list you don't know how much I would appreciate it). Put on a set of torque thrusts (when I got the money) it would need new tires..bad, the guy says they are the orignial ones!I have been planning on what I would do to it for a while, lol.

Welcome, good luck with your hunt project!

2052882_18.jpg

Welcokme to FABO. This is the place to be to get info on A bodies. It's good to see a new young guy on here intereseted in MOPARS!

-
Back