Hello from England

-

Adrian Worman

Reaction score
Hi people, just joined this site with a bit of a nudge from bawulf who's on here, I got a 65 Barracuda that is undergoing a full resto, no engine or trans yet, pix coming soon:newb:

Thanks, Rocket 3?............... my mate is a bike tuner and his bulk of work lately has been fitting superchargers to these Triumphs, mind blowing acceleration cos of the weight and traction:D

Welcome from the colonies. How'd ya manage to get your hands on a 65,...must be pretty rare over there.

I only needed a little prod, nothin like a good poke.

The car is a basket case, front fenders and rear arches are shot but all the rest is very sound, all the trim and glass is all present and good, need to find an engine and tranny for it tho, it will stay manual, I love a stick.

I can only think of half a dozen 64-66 cars in the UK, it came from a fellow member of the MMA, was cheap tho, about 500 bucks :)

Welcome from the colonies. How'd ya manage to get your hands on a 65,...must be pretty rare over there.

Since I live about 8 miles from Jamestown and my family has been in this area of Virginia since the ships arrive there, this one made me smile! Welcome indeed....

Welcome to FABO Aridan Worman!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

If you can find the time, would like to see some pictures of your car. We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery of all my Mopars

Attachments

• DSC06816.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 139
Haha, Corrie?......... sorry to disappoint but I can't stand soaps, especially ones with Northern people in it...... but I am addicted to The Sons Of Anarchy.

It's left hand drive, originally a manual six, man drums etc, it's getting Hotchkiss springs, a disc brake conversion and then a Painless wiring loom and then ready for paint and bodywork, get you some pix as soon as I can

Welcome to the site.Have a 65 Cuda rolling chassis,paid $600.00 for it and since them my bank balance has quickly disappeared.It's all good though and will be worth every penny in the end to me.GL with your build.

Welcome Adrian Worman

I have a buddy from England and he said " dogging " was invented in Milton Keynes .. is that true ??

Cool!.....hey welcome to the site Adrian! Hope to see a lot of your car and its progress!! We'll be glad to overload your brain with different build options! Cheers!

-
Back