Hello from kansas

-

roberth101

Reaction score
Hello and thanks for letting me join. My name is Robert. My project is about to start. 1965 barracuda gen3 hemi swap, full coil over conversion with ladder bar rear suspension to fit 18x12 rear wheel with 335/30zr18 tires. street car will never see a track

IMG_5971.jpeg

Welcome from Topeka. Are you going to paint it gold with black stripes?

What are your thoughts of using the challenger scat pack shaker scoop on the 65 barracuda? And would you cut the original hood or save it and go fiberglass?

I guess it goes without saying to save the original hood, if undamaged. They don't make them anymore, and your taste may change over time.
To me, I like it as it is, but I am sure there is performance to be had with fresh air and light weight.

Keep the original hood and do what you need to an alternate. I stuffed a Gen 3 Hemi in my 72 Demon. I did a build thread on it here at FABO. Check out the modern swap threads here on FABO. Take your time and read several of them. It will save you countless hours and a whole bunch of cash. There are everything from mine, which is barbaric racer style to some very elegant super craftsmanship type builds. I cannot stress enough how much value taking a pause and doing some research will help you save both time and money. Welcome aboard and pix are mandatory! Hah!

Anyone from north east Kansas (Topeka area) have a car trailer and want to take a road trip to help me pick up my 65 barracuda from Oswego?

-
Back