Hello from Louisiana!

-

greenswinger

Reaction score
long time Mopar nut. Current inventory- 1973 Dart /6 (for now) 360 parts gathering underway! 1971 Duster drag project. 500 stroker, 440 based with Indy 440-1's, JE pistons 15:7.1 comp. Alky dominator etc.. will finish "one of these days" 2006 Dodge 2500 Hemi 4x4 daily driver.

Welcome from Sc! Keep us informed on your projects.....the drag car really peaks my interest. :D

I lived in Baton Rouge for over 30 years myself. And WELCOME ABOARD to the O.P.!

Welcome from NC! I'm rebuilding Dad's 70 duster with the 383. I will get pics up when I can! Would love to see the drag car!

Thanks for the welcome ! I'll post some pics ASAP. I'm in the Alexandria area. The Duster project has a ways to go but it is backhalved and caged, narrowed Dana 60. Moser and strange guts. Did the work myself with pieces from Jegs. Ladder bar and coilovers. Standard stuff. Gotta get another kid through college (LSU) then I'll get back on it hard. So the little Dart keeps me going for the hot rod itch. (I already had most of the smallblock parts bought but went Bigblock for the Duster instead). Dart has a sweet running /6 I thought I could live with but....Since I had most all I needed for a stout 360, why not?

Thanks for the welcome ! I'll post some pics ASAP. I'm in the Alexandria area. The Duster project has a ways to go but it is backhalved and caged, narrowed Dana 60. Moser and strange guts. Did the work myself with pieces from Jegs. Ladder bar and coilovers. Standard stuff. Gotta get another kid through college (LSU) then I'll get back on it hard. So the little Dart keeps me going for the hot rod itch. (I already had most of the smallblock parts bought but went Bigblock for the Duster instead). Dart has a sweet running /6 I thought I could live with but....Since I had most all I needed for a stout 360, why not?

The wife's family is in Alec. Makes for a nice little cruise from BR.

-
Back