Hello from Lusk, WY !!

-

SassyGrass71

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Sam and I'm from Lusk, WY. I just know everyone is doing a quick search to figure out where in the world Lusk,WY is. :D

My oldest son, Ian, is 16 and for his first car has chosen a '71 Duster. We are new to Mopars so go easy on us. This is a father/son project and hope to have it on the road by the end of summer. We chose this forum because everytime we googled for any info pertaining to this car, forabodiesonly popped right up.

So we will be picking brains, asking plenty of :newb: questions right before useing the search feature, sharing our project in the correct spot (I hope), and making a general nuisance of ourselves. :D

See ya on the boards,
Sam & Ian

a big Texas welcome to you. Don't know where Lusk is but I drove thru Cheyenne many moons ago...

Welcome from Mount Vernon IN ......nobody knows where that is either. I love the Sassy Grass color, it really looks good on A Bodies. Keeping it Sassy Grass?

Welcome to the Hotel FABO. You can checkout, but can never leave! there are some great Mopar minds in here.

BTW nice ride~ Again, welcome to the family.

Welcome! I've been to Lusk.... but then I live in Gillette! Now there are two folks from Wyoming on the board.

Welcome, I have also been to Lusk a few times. I drive threw there in my way to Rapid City, SD. Nice to see more young kids getting into old Mopars.

Welcome! I've been to Lusk.... but then I live in Gillette! Now there are two folks from Wyoming on the board.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Its nice to know somebody close by is on the forum as well.

You dont happen to have a 70-71 left front fender you would trade for a 72 left front fender? Either that or a marker light assembly and the sheetmetal around the light from some old mangled fender?

Welcome. I've been to Lusk. I have family there. My cousin and her husband own a pretty nice body shop there. They have a pretty nice baby blue '33 Ford

I'm also new. Just bought a '63 Valiant 4 door for a father/daughter project with my dad. I'm interested in seeing you and your son's progress on the Duster!

-Vanessa

valiant2.jpg

Been through Lusk on the way to Rapid City a time or two. Welcome Sam & Ian!

Cool! Small world! Tell Kris her cousin Dave in CA says hi.

Will do Dave !! :cheers:

Hey Vanessa !! Thats a cool little Valiant !! If I might ask, how old are you? I think its super cool when the women get involved in old cars.

Thanks Ramcharger, if you ever need anything on your way through, just holler. :)

I'm 19 at the moment, which is why it's cool to see you and your son doing the same stuff we're doing over here. :)

Welcome, use to go through Lusk all the time. I would stop at Crazy Charlies truck stop for fuel on my way to Rapid city. Need mor pics of the car.

She says "hi" right back, and boy did I have her going for awhile. LOL

Jaws, there are more pics in the build thread I started. :)

Had her going how?
I'm thinking of moving to Douglas when I retire from the Corps. Seems almost perfect with a dragstrip, lakes and rivers, and family nearby. Kris's dad has a nice ranch outside of Douglas.

Had her going how?
I'm thinking of moving to Douglas when I retire from the Corps. Seems almost perfect with a dragstrip, lakes and rivers, and family nearby. Kris's dad has a nice ranch outside of Douglas.

She couldn't figure out how I knew you. lol

I'm sure she would be happy to have more family closer. :)

-
Back