Hello from Middle Tennessee

-

Agent99

Reaction score
Hi everybody! My name is Kathy DeFeo and I've been on FABO for years, but in a clandestine capacity. In my profile I've listed my work as "Cheif cook and bottle washer at whitepunkonnitro's Mopar-rama-a-go-go". I finally have my own account! I'll be picking up a '64 Barracuda next week, and it will be the first build I'm doing on my own. I know nothing about '64 Barracudas, it's the first one we'll have owned, and appreciate the opportunity to access FABO's massive
bran trust.
I know many of you already, I've probably cleaned and packaged some parts for many of you ( not the really grungy stuff you received, that would be all Tony/ whitepunkonnitro, lol), looking forward to meeting all of you :)

-Kathy

Welcome to the site (for real) Kathy!!!

I LOVE early Barracuda's The only reason I went with the 66 is my folks bought one new and it's the first car I can remember them having!!

Welcome to the site (for real) Kathy!!!

I LOVE early Barracuda's The only reason I went with the 66 is my folks bought one new and it's the first car I can remember them having!!

Thank you!!...The early A's are really starting to grow on me, they're quirky, and cool in their own way. I love the '66 too!

Thank you!!...The early A's are really starting to grow on me, they're quirky, and cool in their own way. I love the '66 too!

Quirky is a great word for them!!!!

I get looks, comments, thumbs up EVERY time I take it out. Most folks don't know what it is, but occasionally someone will yell, BAR RA CU DA!!!!

Quirky is a great word for them!!!!

I get looks, comments, thumbs up EVERY time I take it out. Most folks don't know what it is, but occasionally someone will yell, BAR RA CU DA!!!!

Its funny you say that, we have a '64 Dart that's our daily driver, and we get more looks, and comments, and people trying to buy the car, than when we take out our '68 RR, or any of the later cars we own. I didn't know what to make of it, but the general public seems to really identify with the early cars in a way, that they don't with the later models.

Welcome aboard and may I commend you on your fine choice of early A, have a 65' Barracuda myself. Probably drove right past ya on my way to Crossville last weekend.

a healthy diet consists of a daily regimen of mopar iron and a good healthy soup selection.

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 96
Thanks so much. We enjoy what we do, and appreciate doing business with great people, like yourself.

Welcome aboard and may I commend you on your fine choice of early A, have a 65' Barracuda myself. Probably drove right past ya on my way to Crossville last weekend.

Thank you! Next time you're in this neck of the woods, stop by anytime.

Welcome aboard Agent99 :glasses7: I dig your user name :cheers: I was a Get Smart fan back in the day :D
As you know we have some of the best tech's and great folks out there on this site
So jump on in and enjoy :cheers: I am just across the river in Arkansas :)

Welcome aboard, Kathy. You're way hotter than agent99. LOL

Welcome aboard! I could swear I saw Tony driving that car one day...and it is yours hum. Craig

Welcome aboard Agent99 :glasses7: I dig your user name :cheers: I was a Get Smart fan back in the day :D
As you know we have some of the best tech's and great folks out there on this site
So jump on in and enjoy :cheers: I am just across the river in Arkansas :)

Thanks for the nice welcome! I had no idea what name to use, and my friend recently gave me that nickname, I think it works:D

-
Back