Hello from MRL Performance

-

MRL Performance

Reaction score
Hey all. Im Mike from MRL Performance. Some of you may have heard of us, but most of you may not have. Im new to the site and hope to be on here more in the future. We are a Mopar Only engine building shop based in Jackson Michigan.

Some of my customers are on this site and keep telling me to come on over and take a look. I have looked on this site from time to time, so here I am. Nice to meet you.

Welcome to the club, You might want to think about becoming a vendor here

Welcome aboard.

You'll find a preety good bunch here and probably ready to pull your ears off with questions. In general, theres a large veriaty of performance builds going on with alot of general questions being asked. A few are more complex than average and a few racer builds that require some forethought which of course, is not so easy to answer on the net.
Nothing like an in person sit down huh. Well, I think the hardest issue of this is lack of info. So, be understanding since theres alot of newbies running around.

Us street side hot rodders are preety understanding of this and we all here try and help each other out. Sometimes, the ideas are wacky. Half the fun I think. Theres a good bunch here. I think you'll enjoy yourself here.

Thanks for some great reading material and doing well in the MoPar Muscle challenge.

There may be a few other names here you may recognize from your circle of builders.

Good to see you here also Mike. Thanks again for all you did for me and my set-up.

Welcome, It's always nice to have some more "gray matter" here. Alot of people have general questions but some are looking for "professional" assistance. Never know there seems to be alot of members that aren't too far away from you and it may help in gathering new customers.

Welcome mike ..... i hope you have as good as time as i have over here...

Thanks to All of You! I hope to be on here more, things are picking up in the shop and I dont have a ton of time to plunk on the key board.

Im here to learn and help out as much as I can.

mike... i would love to have one of your engines for my dart .. But as alway its a money thing that stops me.

-
Back