Hello from Nampa Idaho.

-

MR. BIG BLOCK

Cross Member
Reaction score
Hello. I thought I would check this site out after my brother told me quite a bit about it. RPM, by the way is my bro. He has said nothing but good things about this site. I, sadly, currently do not have a toy...Mopar or otherwise, but I do have a newborn son, so my time is used quite well. I have been looking for some classic iron to start on, so that he can be properly brought up in a Mopar family. My neighbor has a 1970 340 sixpack Demon in his back yard that I will be trying to get ahold of. Six Pack was stolen years ago, and it is fairly poor condition. Any ideas on how much I should offer for this? The origianal 340 is in the car, it is orange with the demon stripes. It could be a very cool car. Yes, he does know what he has. Thanks for reading this and have a great week! I look forward to getting to know you.

Mr. Big Block

Welcome MR.BIG BLOCK,
RPM seem's to be a good brother,Just left the Chat room.
I have a new born Granddaughter 4 day's old,
And I am like you ,I sold my 63 and started on a house.
Now I have no toy ether. :sad:
That will change soon,
Enjoy yourself here and watch that littel one.
He will grow up on you befor you now it. :wav:

Welcome. Sounds like a good find if oyu can get it for a good price. But I do think the Demon was on in 71 and 72. In 73 they went to the dodge Dart Sport.

Brother fight brother fight :pain10: :blob:

Oops, my bad. Thanks for the correction, that would be a '71 Demon, not a '70.

Thanks for the welcome...as far as my bro, he has projects aplenty, I'm not worried about him.

welcome, welcome, welcome....

first, CONGRATS!!!!! now good luck in the juggling act of daddy life!!!
PROPS to you as well for wanting the little man to know what MOPAR OR NO CAR means!!

as a very jr. member(*working on the little BS still noobsville...) i like to hear what these guys say/feel about their cars/babies....amazing the love in here sometimes, and still cannot say enough for the information available here too!

and now to get the fingernails dirty in oil(*motor not baby!) so he knows the smell as well as the look.....dunno what you should offer, but i am sure you'll find iron to play with....now on to the brother fight!!!!!:argue:

blind

Welcome. First of all, congratulations Dad! Hope you get the Demon or another A body so you can as you said, bring the boy up right. Enjoy being a Dad and enjoy the site.

Yeah, I had to sell all my Mopar muscle when children came ,but that was 27 years ago! It`s time to play again. Welcome to FABO!

SIDE NOTE : He has already been a dad for 10 years....LOL, but, yea, he is learning all over again!

-RPM

Dustin if your borther gives you any crap, call me up and I will throw in some dollars so you get the car or call me up and say take care of my light work Clint! Even though I dont want to go to jail for hurting a senior citizen hehehe.

See what he wants for it then make an offer and bug the piss out of him, he may sell it just to keep you off his back, this will work if he has had it a while. Good luck with the demon and the new little one! I have one on the way so I have to learn again too, did it before 16 years ago #-o

-
Back