Hello from NC

-

renegadebuck

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum, but not to mopars. I have several A bodies in the field and a Demon for a drag car. She's old and rough but still flies (6 flat in the 8th on pump gas+ no bottle) I have several Dusters and 1 other Demon and 1 Dart (all v-8 cars). I bought the drag car new and put it on the strip in 73, she's been there ever since. I ran 22 yrs on the original engine before it broke 4 rings and I had to rebuild it. I've built several Chevys and Fords, but nothing ever came close to ole faithful.
Glad to be here, happy I found it!

Wecome to fabo:cheers:
Sounds like a great collection of vars would love to see that demon !

Thanks everybody! I'm in China Grove for the few of you that are close. I'll get some pics of the Challanger and the A bodies next time I go out with the camera. I really need to get rid of 3 A bodies as I've slowed down and it doesnt look like I'm ever going to get to them (just like the 57 Pontiac that's patiently rusting and waiting). Only one is a running car though. It's a 74 318 auto ac Duster. The non running ones are a 73 Gold Duster and a 71 Demon.
The old Drag car still goes though.

Here's the ole girl.
IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

I still have a Moroso mechanical tach on her.

That's what happens when you ask someone to sit in it and stop it while you're pushing it on the trailer because you ran out of gas at the strip!:angry7:

Renegadebuck - I had a guy in China Grove redo the seats on my wife's 72 Duster. His company is Classic Interiors (if my memory serves me, which is getting very questionable). He did a great job. Seats done in vinyl with cloth seat areas. He also put in new carpet and fixed a few other odds and ends.

-
Back