-

whatamess

Reaction score
Checking out the site, lots of good info and help
I have a 1973 Swiiiiiiiiiiinger it is a mess right now

lots of work ahead of me

thanks
Paul

Welcome!! Get us some more details on your build and pics are a must when you get a chance! Enjoy the site!!!!

Welcome aboard, it doesn't matter if your car is a mess right now or if it is showroom perfect, we have room for you and you are welcome here. Post some pictures.

Hey! I just joined as well, this place is a treasure trove of knowledge! I'll see ya around.

Jeff
Saint John, NB

Checking out the site, lots of good info and help
I have a 1973 Swiiiiiiiiiiinger it is a mess right now

lots of work ahead of me

thanks
Paul
Welcome Paul. Coyote Jack lives in Saint John as well. If you need any parts for your swinger this is probably a good place to start.
I am an hour away in Fredericton.

Welcome to the site Paul and Jeff. As 340 swinger said, I am in the area. I will PM you both my phone number. If you need any info, I will see if I can help. There is also another member here fron Saint John, his name is Gary, can't remember his nickname right now, but he lives on Latimore Lake Rd. and he has a Dart which is just about finished.

Jack

Replaced 2 inner fenders, floor pans and in the process of replacing the torsion bar cross member if i can ever take out the drivers side torsion bar.
icon9.gif

Paul

100_0356.jpg

100_0357.jpg

100_0359.jpg

Welcome, Paul. What a mess? We all have to start somewhere. You should see my garage right now!

Welcome from Duluth, Minnesota.
Looks like you've got a lot of work ahead of you.
Me too. So your not the only one.
This is a great site a lot of info. And don't be shy about asking questions
someone will have answer for you.
Good luck on your project.

-
Back