Hello from Ohio

-

cmorrow

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I've been looking around the site for about a week now, I didn't want to join the site until I was sure that I was going to buy an A-body. Well tomorrow I'm going to pick up my first A-body a 1974 Duster. My family has owned a lot of Mopars in the past, my Mother drove a 69 Roadrunner and my Father had a 66 Charger with a 383, and his father owned a 69 Dart GTS. I previously own a 72 Cuda and sold that car to buy another, I missed that car so much that I sold it and started to look for another Mopar.
The Duster is in pretty good shape, it was a 225 with a sunroof, because it had a sunroof it will need a floor pan. I plan to install a 360 this summer and possibly be able to cruise in September for the Mopars at Norwalk Raceway Park, I live less than ten minutes from the racetrack. I'll need some help in the future with the sunroof, it doesn't close properly and the car has no headliner and the sunroof panel has nothing on the inside of it, so I'm not sure what I'll need to complete it.

Attachments

• duster resized.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 188
Welcome to your new home, glad to have you with us!!! Love the color of that Duster, you don't see many Mopars that color!! Make yourself at home and enjoy all that our humble little site has to offer!! Geof

Well, I had the Duster for a little while now and have made a few changes. Added SS rear springs, V8 K-member, and Torsion bars, 8 1/4 rear with sure-grip, disk brakes, and an 88 318.. Still a long way to go but getting there.

Attachments

• duster 1.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Duster engine.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 79
-
Back