Hello from Ontario

-

Fisho

Reaction score
Hey all,

Been a long time lurker here but finally signed up. So much knowledge here its crazy! I'm currently building a 1974 Duster and look forward to getting it done soon.

Welcome -- From Pa. -- Lots of knowledge here, for sure.

Welcome aboard! 2time fish owner here.
My 1st car was 74 duster.
Whereabouts in Ontario. Im near Peterborough.
Pics n plans?

Welcome aboard! 2time fish owner here.
My 1st car was 74 duster.
Whereabouts in Ontario. Im near Peterborough.
Pics n plans?

About 20 minutes out of Barrie.
Plans are a 5.9 magnum, working on picking cam and carb. Eventually EQ heads when money allows. Reverse manual 904 going back to an 8 3/4" rear. 3.91 or 4.10 is the plan, depends on which I find a deal on first. Front is bbp discs, rear is still small bolt pattern.

The rear springs are moved in, fuel cell and battery in the trunk. 275/60 15 in rear, something in the 195 range for the front. Overall just a nice street cruiser that may see the track once in awhile.

20170703_133543.jpg

Sounds like a good plan! Looking fwd to updates.
About 20 minutes out of Barrie.
Plans are a 5.9 magnum, working on picking cam and carb. Eventually EQ heads when money allows. Reverse manual 904 going back to an 8 3/4" rear. 3.91 or 4.10 is the plan, depends on which I find a deal on first. Front is bbp discs, rear is still small bolt pattern.

The rear springs are moved in, fuel cell and battery in the trunk. 275/60 15 in rear, something in the 195 range for the front. Overall just a nice street cruiser that may see the track once in awhile.

View attachment 1715065622

Thanks to all. Still have a ton of parts to source, missing a lot of interior, bumpers and brackets. Lots of little pieces that need to be located. Few spots on the body need attention. It will never be a perfect car but I'm totally ok with that.

Going to be as low buck as I can and still get a decent cruiser. Junkyards and kijiji should get me most of what I need and help keep costs down.

Thanks to all. Still have a ton of parts to source, missing a lot of interior, bumpers and brackets. Lots of little pieces that need to be located. Few spots on the body need attention. It will never be a perfect car but I'm totally ok with that.

Going to be as low buck as I can and still get a decent cruiser. Junkyards and kijiji should get me most of what I need and help keep costs down.
Mine isn't perfect either but I have it to drive it and enjoy it. We love to see pics so post some now and then if you can.

20170703_133444.jpg
20170703_134016.jpg
20170703_144355.jpg
Thanks for all the positive feedback. Nice to see some more Canadian and specifically Ontario members here. I have a few more photos of what I'm currently working with.

Welcome from Brantford Ont..lots of great knowledgeable guys and tons of parts .Just list what your looking for and I'm sure someone will help out

-
Back