Hello From Pennsylvania!

-

48james

Reaction score
Hello, I just wanted to share my 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger. Enjoy!
By the way I am 15 and am hoping to be driving this when I am 16.:burnout:

Attachments

• IMG_0210.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0216.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0254.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0284.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0292.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0445.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0447.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 152
Welcome aboard from a fellow Pennsylvanian 48james! Looks like your not wasting any time on your Swinger project.

John

Welcome 48james...
The before firewall pics look like it used to Petty Blue or B1 Blue. Share some info. about your build for us when you have time. Again welcome to FABO:D.

Welcome to FABO it's great to see the young guys keeping our hobby alive

Welcome from SW PA - Pittsburgh! Looks like the start of a nice Swinger you have there - Keep up the good work!

And another welcome from SW Pennsylvania.. I look forward to your restoration thead...

Welcome to FABO man, I'm glad to see other young guys on here that have an interest in old Mopar! I wish I had started out with something like that when I was 15 or 16! keep us updated on your progress.

Thanks guys, I will post a thread in the members restoration section soon!
Looking forward to it 48james :cheers: Wow!! you will be the man at graduation :happy2: Jump on in and enjoy :happy1:
We have some of the best of the best tec's and great folks to enjoy here.

Welcome aboard :cheers:

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Mem12Burnout Far.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 105
Welcome from a SW pa. guy here. Your cars looks good, and your doing it the right way!!

Welcome 48james. You'll find great people and much help here on FABO. The pics look great so far. Looks like the car will be done pretty quick. Maybe I'll catch you at a cruise sometime soon.

-
Back