hello from San Francisco

-

Scampin around

Reaction score
dropping by to say hi. Im going to need the vast resources that you gents have to offer so at least I could do is be affable about it.

Here is a pic of my lady Lorraine, 73 scamper, slant 6 for now. Cheers.
scamp.jpg

brake conversion to power disk as we speak, getting my rallies on also. then most likely 360, 8 3/4. just a solid street car. Id like to spray a mopar orange with black stripes but thats a little while off.

Welcome to Fabo, we have all the answers for your questions, you'll learn everything here and moree... again welcome!

Mike

Welcome from Sacramento! :-D

Nice looking Dart!

hey sounds like your doin what i plan on my 70 dart siwnger! 360 w/ 8 3/4. what kind of tranny you plan on running when finished? 904? 727? 4 spd?

hey sounds like your doin what i plan on my 70 dart siwnger! 360 w/ 8 3/4. what kind of tranny you plan on running when finished? 904? 727? 4 spd?

Ive already got a 727 in my garage, I hear converting to the 4 speed is a nightmare that Im not ready to get into.

Ive already got a 727 in my garage, I hear converting to the 4 speed is a nightmare that Im not ready to get into.

haha i hear that. come to think of it, if ur in SF i wouldnt think a 4spd would be very fun. hills man, hills. either way good luck, looks like a hell of a scamp you got!

haha i hear that. come to think of it, if ur in SF i wouldnt think a 4spd would be very fun. hills man, hills. either way good luck, looks like a hell of a scamp you got!

Yeah RP would be alot more 4-speed friendly. If you need a 360 ive got a tired one in my garage.

actually i just picked one up but if you think yours is in better condition i wouldnt mind swappin haha. what year is it? mine is out of a 76 cordoba

Yeah RP would be alot more 4-speed friendly. If you need a 360 ive got a tired one in my garage.

Oh now you gotta love that ... here amongst us for not even 24 hours yet and already offering motors to other members. That's the true spirit of FABO!!! :love7:

Way to go Scampin around!

Oh now you gotta love that ... here amongst us for not even 24 hours yet and already offering motors to other members. That's the true spirit of FABO!!! :love7:

Way to go Scampin around!

haha always good to make a new mopar buddy, i need em! everyone in my town is all chevy, i swear. only other mopar guys i know are my uncle an my enighbor, who i refferd to the site (hemiram2006)

just nice to see there are local mopar people around here!

dropping by to say hi. Im going to need the vast resources that you gents have to offer so at least I could do is be affable about it.

Here is a pic of my lady Lorraine, 73 scamper, slant 6 for now. Cheers.
scamp.jpg

Hey Lorraine,
(and scampin around too)

You are lookin fine my dear! Our girls have names too. Let me introduce you ladies and try to keep it down ok? LOL!!:-D

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

-
Back