Hello from Tx

-

340 Dart

I don't know ****.
Reaction score
Just closed a deal on a basket case 71 swinger with a 340 (originally a 6 cyl car). Saw the site while surfing and thought I would say hello.
I will post pictures eventually but don't take delivery till the 18th. :wack:

welcome aboard 340 Dart! we welcome you here and hope you post some pictures.... :worthles:

Welcome to the site. I know the feeling, I`m on my 3rd basket case! You`ll have plenty of time to peruse the site before 2-18. I`m sure you`re anxious to get started!

Welcome Dart!!!!
Keep us posted on your 71 dart,there is alot of good tec's here that can lend a helping hand if you need it.They have allway's been there for me.
take a peek around and enjoy

merkel1.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome. Looks like I will be right at home around here.

I can't wait to get it in my garage.

I'm going to have to get "Wilma" (wife's dart) back together and out of the garage so I can get "Betty" (the new girl) in there and start working on her.

A hardy hello from Idaho. Congrats on the find and good luck! Welcome aboard. Being new myself...I have found this to be a very friendly site, so enjoy!

Welcome aboard 340 Dart all the info you will need is right here. I too am working on a basket case and the basket has many holes. Enjoy the site.

MEMIKE.1 is that a Willy's doin the wheelie? What year? That's hot!!!

Thanks again for the welcome.

I couldn't wait for the 18th, so I had to run out and get a 74 Duster to tide me over. :love4:

That's a another post though. These two should keep me busy and broke for the next year or so. :-D

-
Back