Hello from wahington

-

dmopar74

Reaction score
hi, im new here but have looked around and am quite impresed with what i see!

i love mopars, every shirt i wear is mopar, i have 3 mopar tattoo's, collect mopar die casts, and will only buy mopar cars. the typical mopar nut hugh!

my current mopars are-
73 plymouth scamp with older duster front clip
slant 6 225, 2 1/4" exhaust exiting through a 40series flowmaster
14" slot mags
nothing special but a great cruiser, and with gas prices so high i love the /6. the cobbled up exhaust from my totalled duster makes the /6 sound like a built smallblock.

then the family ride-
2007 caravan

i am located in the seattle area(enumclaw 98022) and am always looking to make new friends with mopars.

Holy crap is that one of your tat's in your avitar?? Thats some serious Mopar sickness you've got there LOL!! Welcome...show off your Scamp with some pics:-D

Welcome:cheers:
I'm from california but I've got some family in Kirkland.
Don't get up that way much lately, used to work in Seattle quite often.
Love that area!

welcome dmopar another dude from the great northwest, all of you fabo members are cool dudes and lady here killer board!!!!!

Welcome from Renton. A-body disease is a great addiction. You found a good forum for an occasional fix. Howard

Welcome. I'm in Seattle with a '64 Dart GT and a '69 Swinger. Both 273 AT. Anyone make it to the *** Root Beer Drive-in in Issaquah on May 1 for the all Mopar show? Looks like most people were afraid of rain.

-
Back