You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 47
Hey everyone,

I have been ridiculously busy, its a good thing but I am exhausted and see no light at the end of the tunnel. I will be traveling for work till mid April so I won't be able to really get anything done to the car till then.

My plan:

When I finally get some time at home, I will take the car into the shop for body work and paint. I think I will go with a flat Sublime with a black semi gloss tail stripe, and have nearly the entire hood up to the windshield done in the same semi gloss black.

Once out of the shop I will replace my leafs with factory hight replacements.

I found an audio shop that will install nice system with a new radio in the glove box so the interior will still look stock.

The engine will come with time but I will have to farm out most of the work due to my schedule (and my impatience). I was wondering if any of you guys have a trusted / reputable place in the greater Phoenix area that does head work. I could just check the internet but I would rather go to someone you guys know and trust. On an engine side note... I have a buddy that is going to sell me his 440 with trany out of an old pick up of his. I don't know if I want to put it into this car or not. I kind of like the idea of a 400bhp 318... Maybe I will just have to find another car that isn't in as good a shape and rat it out :happy7:

As always, any ideas or direction from you guys is greatly appreciated!

Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-
Back