Hello.... Hooray.. Again!

-

jeff66

Reaction score
Hi Guys... I did join a long time ago. I was in the U K then..... But times have changed and so have circumstances.

Since moving to Canada, times have been lean! The A100 had to go, and replaced with a more door 64 Fury...... Then the need for a normal family car meant that he to go as well..... That left me Moparless...... A few years on, we had a spare $2000. Not enough to get a half decent Mopar.... And although I could of got a rough one, I knew the pitfalls that came with it.

So began an attempt and flipping to get what I wanted.... Starting with an unfinished 1979 C10 for 2000 bucks, a year of hard work and a couple of hundred bucks saw a return of $4500.... Not bad, but still not quite enough for what I wanted.... I put $600 back in the bank And bought a 4 door 63 falcon..... Sorted that out over the summer.... And found someone that was desperate for it..... The good news is, he had a 73 duster he had owned from new!... And he wanted to do a straight trade.

So there you have it, a couple of years of hard work, and 1400 buck got me a totally rust free and original A body Mopar...

Ok it is nowhere near the cars I have owned in the past.... But I think you will agree, not bad.

I am no longer Moparless.!

Jeff, Ontario, Canada.

So, where are the pictures of this gem of yours, we'd love to see it! Congratulations, and welcome back!! Geof

Most of my pics are too big." I am on mi ipad at the mo. So will upload next time I am by the computer.

This is a pic of how I am going to paint it. I am a custom painter and airbrush artist. So this will be an easy job for me......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 91
I'm liking it so far ! Can't wait to see the real pictures though . Welcome back Jeff !

Here is a pic..... Not mine, but previous owners shot he sent me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 66
Good trading, patience pays off. Looks like a good base to start. What drivetrain does it have. Good luck with build.

It is a real plain Jane low spec car.... /6. No power anything.......
As for the build, think it will have to wait until work allows.... But the paint, I can start on come spring..... I do have a 360 BBL in the garage, as well as a high spec fuel system and nitrous kit....... But also like some of these /6 turbo cars I an seeing on the Internet....

-
Back