Hello, I'm a new member , in florida

-

casey72dart

Reaction score
I'm casey, been a mopar guy for some time, 29 years. Dam that makes me sound old. My first car was a 75 dart swinger , love ever since. I purchased a 72 dart roller about 16 years ago and was gun hoe on it, till I had my frist son, about year into the car. I have total of three kids , love them dearly. My oldest son is 14 now, and I think its time for him to learn the love for mopars. We are stripping the car down now and going to start the body work. We have a long road ahead of us, but my two sons and I are determined. On another note, what a great bunch of mopar freaks on FABO. THANKS.:cheers:

welcome aboard from Illinois.just came back from a short vacation in Eustis fl. dang it was hot.lots of knowledge on here and parts.

Welcome from a Florida cracker. Where are you in the sunshine state? Bill

welcome! from Missouri ( transplanted from s w Ga 33 years ago) LOL but the good part is fall will soon be here! and it doesn't snow in FL!
your lucky to have children to share this work with. have fun, goodluck, and note: all these guys on here want picas!!!LOL

welcome! from Missouri ( transplanted from s w Ga 33 years ago) LOL but the good part is fall will soon be here! and it doesn't snow in FL!
your lucky to have children to share this work with. have fun, goodluck, and note: all these guys on here want picas!!!LOL

Thanks barbee, I'll get some pics soon as I figure it out.

-
Back