Hello I'm new here but not to mopar

-

1966 dart wagon

Reaction score
Hello my name is Jack i am 17 years old and am a junior in high school and i live in Sioux falls south dakota
I have a 1966 dodge dart station wagon with a 225 slant six, speed on the tree.

Back in may i was envolved in a car accident that left my dart crippled :angry2:wow was i mad, i still am but i ened up suing the other lady and winning $1800.00 that is more then i have into the car but that isnt enough to pay for all the time and hard work i put into her :evil: anyways i drive a 91 honda accord 5 speed it gets great gas milage and is way faster then my dart. I am currently have the radiator recored and my dad owns a body shop so he helped me fix the front end. I need a bumper and grill at minum as of now. Now that i have $1600 and my dad said i could mod my slant all i want \\:D/ i would like to get it into the 14's if possable running n/a and no nos. I am open to sugestions or if anyone wants to chat and talk about mopars or anything i'm up for it. drop me an email or add me to msn johnconner18[at]hotmail.com

Welcome to the site.

pic4.JPG

Welcome Jack. Good to see younger guys that like the old cars also. Sorry about the front end, good thing Dad does body work. Board member Slantzilla could maybe give you some ideas about the /6 . Welcome and good luck. Ray

yep ive read alot about build slants from slantsix.com/.org and such but i have some bad news on sunday my wagon caught fire i am posting the story in a general section

-
Back