Hello Mopar Fans

-

Hemioutlaw

Make America Great Again!
Reaction score
Howdy,
Thought I would drop in and introduce myself as I recently joined the forum.
Though new here I've been a MOPAR fan since my 1st car (66'Charger w/a 361ci. motor)and damn I wish I still had it but been a pack rat ever since.Love streeters and drag cars and being a machinist by trade have worked at some cool mfgers in my younger days notibly Summers Bros (RIP BOB) making everything from Axles and spools to gear drives and full floaters and Rossi Trans making Converter parts.But those days are gone and now I make parts for getting that Black Gold outta the ground on land or sea.Included some pics of my current rides a 64'Valiant back/half w/383 and a 69' Barracuda w/440,that's the one I've been posting about looking for the 3-speed wiper complete setup that I want to put back on the street.Don't really know any MOPAR guys in my area if any of ya are in the North Texas area and want to get together let me know.Until then.......
D1d1aNIrC5mEAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Attachments

• 64 Valiant Ft..jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 212
  • 64 Valiant Full Driver.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 201
  • 64 Valiant Full Passenger.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 195
  • 64 Valiant Interior Driver.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 197
  • 64 Valiant Ft. no clip.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 199
  • Cuda Cut Plate.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 201
Welcome to FABO! What a sweet car that is...

Glad to see you're in the energy industry. My Daughter has been doing land research in the Appalachians for years. Bout the only thing really working in this country these days. :thumbrig:

Welcome! Great looking drag Valiant .Like that shagnasty Cuda.

-
Back