Hello Mopar Lovers

-
Thanks Terry! I live in Milford, Ct. But originally from Mass.

That's why I say, "Mopah's ah wicked cool cahs". :-D

Hey Dave, welcome to the best Mopar site on the net. You'll have a blast here and find everything you could possibly want.

But I can tell these guys are getting impatient for their car **** ... don't keep them waiting too long. :-D

Thanks LY I will. I replaced a broken speedo cable today and removed the exhaust system up to but not including the manifolds. Replacing with a stock system (except for performance mufflers). from antiqued exhaust systems.. When I get that done, I will take some pics.

Thanks. CudaChick. I've got a few little things to do and the **** pics will follow...

Thanks for the warm welcome. I had a 64 Dart 170. It was smooth as silk and very economical. Great Car1

Thanks jeff for the welcome and for your service to our country!!. I look forward to talking with many of the fabo crowd. I am sure there is a lot for me to learn. Hope i can offer something...

Thanks for the welcome! The car is very nice, but there is always something to do. I enjoy working on them as much as driving them. The FABO crowd is very friendly and helpful. Looking foward to some interesting talk.

-
Back