Hello. New FABO Member

-

scuba0331

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been on this site several times over the last few months and finally decided to join!

I am about to undertake my first resto-mod. My project is a 1974 Duster. Currently, it is a 318 3-Speed. I've purchased a 360 Block and a Passon Performance 4-Speed.

I've read several posts on this site and a few screen names seem to appear on a consistent basis with very good information. Hopefully, those same people will help me out in the future, especially since I've never restored a car before!! First time for everything is what I keep telling myself.

Thanks for the great site!

Welcome aboard. There are a lot of good guys here that can help you out. I'm not one of them! Just kidding, I'll help any way you can, but I'm on my first mopar project and have a lot to learn.

welcome aboard. there is always something to learn on here for everyone.

Welcome aboard

Small Milan.JPG

I'll add another "welcome aboard!" to the rest. You're in great company here ... lots of good folks with helpful attitudes and tons of wonderful information.

I'm on my first A Body resto too. Granted, it's taken me sixteen years to get this far ... but they're never really "done," are they???

Feel free to give me a call if you need anything powder coated. I'll make ya a great deal!!

My turn!! Welcome Scuba0331!!
Keep us updated on your 74 Duster, There are some great folks and the best of the best tec's here too.
And when you get ready for some powder coating CudaChick1968 has proven her self here.
Jump on in and make your self at home.

Welcome to the site. Lot's of great people here.
I actually started the bodywork on my 74 Duster this morning.:cheers:

-
Back