Hello to all you mopar faithful out there!

-

overrever

Chris
Reaction score
I have been a member for a short time now and thought I would tell all of you what a great site this is ! As for me I am slowly rebuilding 2 68 Darts. One will be a daily driver & the other will be what ever my money will allow me to build. After building & selling my first Big Bock 68 dart I have sort of addiction for 67-69 darts. Thanks to all of you I can feed my need !:toothy8:

I have some pictures in my profile, my computer crashed and I lost all of the pictures I had on it. Bummer!!! The photos I have on my profile were on my cell phone, I will Try and get some fresh photos posted some time this week.

Welcome to FABO overrever
This is the best Mopar site on the web, and yea some nice pics are a must!!

These are the only photos I have at this time, the white 68 was my first build and no longer own. 440, 727, 4.56 so much fun!!! I miss all of the good times we had.(STUPID ME) The primer black 68 was a factory 318 4 speed, now it's narrowed & tubbed no engine installed yet. I cant decide Big Block/Small Block. I have both, but anyway it's soon to be a Pro Streeter. The other 68 is a future daily driver Slant 6 W/ air.

chris 019.jpg

chris 017.jpg

68 dart.jpg

68 dart 2.jpg

68 dart 4.jpg

68 dart 6.jpg

68_dart_5.jpg

68 dart 8.jpg

68 dart 9.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah, you're gonna get along just fine here! Very sweet rides.

Welcome to FABO overrever (love that name too). Make yourself at home.

Welcome to the best site going. Yes you will enjoy this place I call home.
You have some great projects

Welcome, I'm new here too. I love your car, I don't have one yet, but I and going to look at one today.

I'm kinda partial to 67-69 Darts too. Great place to find parts or info. And to make great friends!

69DART.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome people, I think I will feel right at home here!

-
Back