Hello?

-

73 340

Reaction score
Hi, I was researching online and stumbled across this wonderful site. I have been into mopars since I was roughly 4. Im 15 and currently restoring my first car, a 1973 Duster 340. Also I was wondering where can I get any kind of instructions or diagrams on the fold down rear seats. Anything would help and thanks for welcoming me in advance! I feel quite at home.

Let me be the first to say welcome aboard! Nice to see a young gun on the site. Use the search function, comes in very handy. I'm sure someone with the answers you seek will post up. How about some pics of your project?

Hi, I was researching online and stumbled across this wonderful site. I have been into mopars since I was roughly 4. Im 15 and currently restoring my first car, a 1973 Duster 340. Also I was wondering where can I get any kind of instructions or diagrams on the fold down rear seats. Anything would help and thanks for welcoming me in advance! I feel quite at home.

Welcome!

Welcome aboard there 73!! You can make yourself at home here, lots of good people and info!! Pics are a plus and maybe a pic of that backseat for a little visual on what you're dealing with !! Geof

Thanks everyone! I will post some pics when I get the chance. The car was originally B5 or B7 with a tan interior. Its now gonna be FJ5 Sublime w/white int.

Welcome aboard 73 340! Love the choice of your ride, but I'm a little biased... :D Great first car. Good luck with your restoration.

welcome, Lots of 73 Duster coming out lately ! The factory Service Manual should have diagrams for the seat.

Welcome.I like the idea of white interior.Love to have it in my car

Welcome aboard there 73!! You can make yourself at home here, lots of good people and info!! Pics are a plus and maybe a pic of that backseat for a little visual on what you're dealing with !! Geof

welcome, Lots of 73 Duster coming out lately ! The factory Service Manual should have diagrams for the seat.

Welcome aboard. Like Geof said, pics are always helpful. Also, like Adam said the Service manual should have plenty of diagrams for you. I believe there is an online download for it, but for the life of me I can't remember where. Maybe someone can chime in with where one is located online.

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• B3 Front View Burnout Mopar Muscle.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 58
-
Back