Hello!

-

ryanhast

Reaction score
Hi!

I have a 1973 Plymouth Scamp. It's a slant 6 automatic, vinyl top and 2 doors.

About the car:

The car runs, I have had it since 1995. It was my first car and my younger brothers drove it as well for their first car. My grandfather bought the car new for my mother when she left for college. So it's been in the family since the beginning.
My grandfather and I used to work on it together, and I have to say the engine is a real mixture of genius and pure insanity. It has all kinds of hacked together stuff in it.
Also there is some rust showing up on the lower half of the body and in a few other places.

A quick history:

Engine was rebuilt in 1986.
Upholstery was redone in 1996.
Vinyl Top was replaced in 2002.
It has been painted 2 times.

It has been sitting for about 2 years now and I need to take better care of it.

I want to start driving it again, but I need to find a shop to help me out. I don't have time or the space to work on it. I live in an urban area without a garage.

So if anyone has recommendations for a shop I should reach out to in Seattle let me know!

Thanks!

Welcome to FABO Ryan! I do hope you can take care of that car, especially since it's a family owned piece.

I'm many miles from you, but a lot of Pacific Northwest members are here to help you...

Good Luck taking care of that ride!!! Oh, and pics for us are always a good thing. :)

Thanks!

I need to take a better one. This was from a year ago.

28tawk1.png

-
Back