Hello

-

Mark N

Reaction score
Hey Guys-Gals
Just bought (traded for) a 67 Barracuda FB, Had a Notch when I was 17 (a long time ago) was into old International Scouts and thought I would try and relive my youth and try my hand at fixing this classic up, not really a resto but modernizing some things (brakes) and still make it turn some heads. I will probably just be a lurker for a-while and try to soak up some of the info that is already here, maybe trade some parts and buy some too. got a notch trunk lid with the fastback dont know why he had that but he gave me some other stuff that I am not sure I will be using yet. Thanks for the great site though.
Mark N

I will try to post a picture here so you can see what I am starting with, it is an Arizona car but sat under a tree for about 15-16 years. does have some rust on the lower panels. Nice looking dart and dusters there guys. Thanks for the welcome.
Mark N

DSCN3004.JPG

Looks like it's solid!:thumbrig:
If that sat for that long here in Pa. about all that would be left is the glass and tires the rest would just rotted away!

The rear quarter on the side thats showing is the worse, has some bondo repair already. Thinking about replacing the whole thing but from what I have read the new replacements you get arent all that great.
Mark N

I Live in Apache Jct, Thats about 30-40 miles east of Phoenix. From what I have learned so far it has a /6 I believe the 9 something trans, looks nuthing like the 727 in the scouts. and I think the little rear end. I got it running after a carb rebuild, a fuel pump and a water pump. the delema is whether to completely disasemble and rebuild the way I want it ( the most time and $$ way ) or run it with the six and work my way slowly with the mods I want.

-
Back