Hello

-

Realm412

Reaction score
Guess I should have posted here first but went right to the slant six section.

Hello all I am from the California Bay area, currently living in Livermore. Nice to make your acquaintance.

-Greg

Welcome Greg! Just a rock throw away from you in Concord!! This is a good group of guys, you'll learn a lot, and you can also pass your experiences on to us. And pictures are always welcome.

Welcome Greg! Just a rock throw away from you in Concord!! This is a good group of guys, you'll learn a lot, and you can also pass your experiences on to us. And pictures are always welcome.

I used to live in Concord about 2 years ago over off of Monument. My family lives in Fairfield so I travel all throughout the bay area often. I have a gallery up for the car atm 1963 valiant 4 door. As far as experience, all I really have in that department is tune ups, carb rebuild kits, and bargain hunting LOL. But, I have owned the car since I was twelve and I'm thirty-one now. I also have the original dealership reciept when my aunt bought the car off the lot in 63 which i think is cool.

Thanks for the welcomes from everyone, and I sincerely have to say that as a whole you guys are very polite and helpful. I had the standard new forum jitters at sign up, but after rooting around and asking questions that have probably been asked before, every response that I've gotten has not only answered my question but often times gone above and beyond. So thank you guys for creating such a good community and allowing me to be a part of it.

-Greg

-
Back