Hello

-

68DartProject

M O P A R
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself here. Found that this may be the site I have been looking for. Great site and so far see there is alot of help on here. Maybe can hook up with someone here in Georgia for some parts and talk shop.

Welcome!! Glad you found us. I can tell you that I wouldnt be close to where I am on my build if it wasnt for the awesome people here and all of their knowledge/support. Give us some details on your Dart and pics are a must when you get a chance! Enjoy the site!!

Yup, gotta have pics!!! Welcome to FABO, you`ll find lots of great people to help you here with your 68DartProject.

Thanks everyone. I will asap start on some pics of the car. Once I get her to the shop and I'm done doing little stuff here with her. Taking molding off and door panels and ect. Already had seats recovered. Didn't get a chance to photo those but will the rest of the car. Plan on step by step when I can remember to do it.

WELCOME!!!!!! Great site huh???? You should be able to find all kinds of helpful people on here. I know I have. If it was not for this wonderful site my car would be sitting in front of my house with a lot of parts missing from it. Of course I'm sure I would have eventually found everything on ebay, but I would have paid at least twice as much for them. Post some picture when you get the chance.

-
Back