Hello

-

dartfever

Reaction score
I was going through one of my past issues of mopar muscle and found this website address. I like what I see!! I purchased a 69 dart swinger 340 4 speed this past december. It's in need of A LOT of help but is a numbers matching car. Hopefully pick up some pointers as this is my first restomod attempt. I do need some interior parts (door skins and arm rests) and all glass for this car. If there is anybody near me that has access to these parts, or put me in touch with someone who does, I thank you in advance. I'm in southern Ontario, so michigan and western new york isn't too far to drive for the right parts.

Welcome aboard from another Canuck dartfever. Check out the parts for sale section here on the board and if you don't find it there, just ask and someone will probably have something stashed away somewhere. :thumblef:

Welcome

64 val front.jpg

PASS SIDE 2.jpg

Look's like a solid car,your choice hit a home run, :thumblef:
I would injoy watching this project.
And like oldvart said :drinkers: ,just ask.
fabo is allway's here. :drinkers: and welcome we are glad you made it.

Howdee and welcome from Winnipeg! Nice selection on the car project. It looks like you're got a lot of room for expansion in your garage there. You don't fool around when you get into the car restoration business for space, eh? I could use a few extra bays myself so my wife could have her half of the garage back. Women, they just don't get it! What's wrong with scraping the snow and ice of the car every morning when there are a couple of project cars in the "shop" as I call it rather than the garage as she calls it?
:salut: :color:

welcome looks like your in pretty deep, :thumblef: but with # matching you got to save it :thumblef: good luck to you :salut:

It is solid for the most part. Never been wrecked as far as I can tell. Have both front floor pans ready to go in once the weather straightens out up here. Have to do some media blasting first.

I do wonder some days what I have gotten myself into. I still wonder if I should save the #'s matching block or build it.

Welcome aboard, I,m a newbie too. It looks like your starting out better then what I started with. You'll get her done I'm sure, lots of help on here it's a start in the right direction :thumblef:

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that the "car port" is actually a warehouse for my work. Just had it stored in there until I could move it into the shop.

dartfever said:
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that the "car port" is actually a warehouse for my work. Just had it stored in there until I could move it into the shop.

I still want some...lol :thumblef:

Well, since my funds are little to none at the moment, and my father is a bit impatient, he has offered to pay for the body and paint on the dart. This will be farmed out as I am NOT a body man by any stretch. So should I strip it right down (meaning K frame and suspension) or leave it as a rolling chassis?

Hey, if the old man's going to pay go for it and by the way "welcome" from another Canuck from out west. You'll find that there's a ton of A body info (and some bizzare stuff) on this site and the guys are all a hoot. :burnout:

Copy of P7280002.JPG

-
Back