Hello

-

spoolinhard

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Kaleb. I dont own an a body anymore, but I used to own a clean 66 valiant convertible. Pics can be seen here: www.kalebcue.50megs.com

I am currently helping my dad in building his aspen R/T. thats practically an a-body, right?:-D I do own a couple 64-65 barracuda parts cars, so I am not completely unwelcome, right?
-Kaleb

Everyone is welcomed here untill they wear it out....Welcome aboard!!!:cheers:

Welcome to the site. Good to have you here. You have 2 months to get an A body or your gone! LOL Just funnin you. Jump on in and have fun.

Welcome aboard Kaleb. The only difference between a Barracuda parts car and an A body cruiser is several years and thousands of hour work on said parts car. Oh, and $$$$$$$ :)

Hello, my name is Kaleb. I dont own an a body anymore, but I used to own a clean 66 valiant convertible. Pics can be seen here: www.kalebcue.50megs.com

I am currently helping my dad in building his aspen R/T. thats practically an a-body, right?:-D I do own a couple 64-65 barracuda parts cars, so I am not completely unwelcome, right?
-Kaleb

Why HAIL no, just your luv of Mopar qualifys you here.WELCOME

Welcome! We like F bodies here.

100_2092 [].jpg

-Kaleb

Welcome to FABO!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

-
Back