HELP 71 Scamp

-

slymersdaddy

Reaction score
Hey guys I am the newbie so here go my dumb questions. I have a Plymouth Scamp. I have had this car since I was 14 I am now 38. It has been painted twice by me and my dad. Great family project but money was tight so you figure it out. My question is does anyone know a good way to patch the roof where it joins at the body. The car originallly had avinyl top and it seems that there seems to be a lot more filler than I remember. Any clues? Next queststion I have to replace my door jambs the strikers have fallen out. AMD says they sell door jambs but which is the best one to use for a scamp any help would be appreciated. Just get ready for more newbie questions

Thanks I will probably use those door jamb repair parts easier than changing the jam. Will post pictures of the roof once I get the rest of the filler out. This should be the most challenging part of the body work.

I'am a newbi here also,seems to be lots of info. Good luck with the roof, I have just got a donor car to replace the roof skin on my 72 and since I have never done a roof skin,like you I will learn as I go and try to keep you posted.

good luck with the roof I am still digging out filler looks like maybe we used a gallon last time we did it 20 yrs ago. Ugh this could be fun

-
Back