HELP a fellow Mopar enthusiast out!!!!!!!

-

clean_rx8

Reaction score
hey guys, as a joke my friend asked me to enter a local radio contest where you tell them why your vehicle deserves a $1000 tune up and the winner receives $1000 from Pepsi. Well I entered, and now I am a finalist. I am enlisting the help of every hot rodder that I can get ahold of to please help me out by voting. I am the only classic vehicle in the running for the contest. Please help a fellow Dodge enthusiast out. To vote just follow the link and vote for car 3(the only truck):
http://hot963.com/article.asp?id=174099

Thanks more than you can ever know,
JT

there you go! your truck was my faverit.hope everthing goes well for ya.let us know how it goes,We will help you spend that grand. :thumblef:

Your Truck got my vote, good luck and let us know how it turns out :salut:

man, you guys are really awesome, I wasnt sure how you would respond to this but somehow I knew that you would pull through. Mopar people watch out for each other. To make this whole story even better I found this forum. This is a great site. Thanks again!!!!
JT

I voted for your truck too. So when you win what are you going to get for it or do they pick out everything and do it for you?

You got it! Putting $1000.00 into those others would be a waste of good money, maybe they'll pay you to haul them to the junkyard after you win!

-
Back