Status
Not open for further replies.

Sport 360

MOPAR Lover
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I've been looking everywhere for one of these centers, even eBay has nothing. I called Centerline and they only have the new logo so I would need to buy 4 of them and I only need one. Same goes with Summit/Jegs etc., only the new logo. It is the push in type and it measures 3.187 in (3 1/8 inch).
It seems that someone felt they would have a better use of it, more than I would, so they removed it. :angryfir: :angryfir: :angryfir:
I know there are probably many of these out there sitting on shelves or in a box under a work bench so if anyone has one they no longer need, pleeeeeeeeeeease let me know, thanks !! :love4:

Attachments

• IMG_0481.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0482.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0483.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 149
It has the correct logo for sure but its more of a cylinder shape, the one I need is more of a cone.
That's what I take from the picture anyways, I've been wrong before though so perhaps I'll call them to be sure.
thanks for the help !

Wow, I thought these things would be lying around in someones garage for sure.
I guess I'll be having to spring for 4 new ones !

i think i have a few here, will look this weekend. if you dont hear from me, pm me i have a short memory

call Jegs again, because I just bought 2 from them with the old logo. They had them listed on Ebay. I know they listed two different sizes. Mine were the ck20s.

call Jegs again, because I just bought 2 from them with the old logo. They had them listed on Ebay. I know they listed two different sizes. Mine were the ck20s.

I saw those but I need the 70's.
thanks just the same though !

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back