HELP - Disc Brakes - 75 Dodge Dart Sport Coupe - Caliper Repair Kit

-

SouthernDart

Reaction score
I need 2 repair kits for my single piston Disc Brake Calipers and I cannot find another source other than Classic Industries that is now 2 months on backorder!

Anyone know if my Single Piston Brake Calipers are compatible with ??? Trucks or Other vehicles I can hunt down the kits?

Many thanks for the help

I need 2 repair kits for my single piston Disc Brake Calipers and I cannot find another source other than Classic Industries that is now 2 months on backorder!

Anyone know if my Single Piston Brake Calipers are compatible with ??? Trucks or Other vehicles I can hunt down the kits?

Many thanks for the help
I just did my '73 single piston calipers. Try www.rockauto.com

Well, considering where your at, in your profile, i can see why you have to get things by mail order.
That being said, there isn't anything "special" about those calipers, or getting repair kits for them.
Very common caliper, used on a bazillion cars throughout the years.
As the other poster told you, order from Rock Auto.

You might want to take the opportunity to pick up a set of '76 calipers. They bolt right on. Their larger 2.75" bore ('73-'75s are 2.60") gives more bite to the front brakes, which do most of the stopping job, and reduces rear lockup tendency. Rebuilt calipers are inexpensive off Rockauto.

Thanks Gents. Just placed my order at RockAuto (Totally forgot about them).

I'll be posting some Power steering questions tonight, any and all assistance welcome.

Thanks again!

-
Back