help for dobadaddy's kiddo AUCTION

-
bump to check how little Phoenix is doing ...i was just thinking about her last night

Asa did I believe

Rani, I apologize. Phoenix is doing well! The reflux meds are working like a fresh built 426!

asa never gave me an addy for the shifter handle .....i even asked him twice :protest::protest:

I never heard from Martin about my Gift Certificate either. Guess we have a lot of really giving -- or forgetful :-D -- folks on this Board.

I never heard from Martin about my Gift Certificate either. Guess we have a lot of really giving -- or forgetful :-D -- folks on this Board.
Hey Leanna,I guess the gift for chuck's daughter was really the only thing I had time for....pushrods from Abodybomber I received and a big thank you.
... 273 Air Cleaner from Superdart426 I received and another big thank you.

Leanna,You know me, I know ya good for it....PM sent.

You guys have really big hearts! Phoenix says hi by way of random happy sounds! Rofl not that she will let me get it on camera. I hold the camera up and she shuts up. I put it down and she goes to rambling!

Im sorry i guess you guys didnt see me post what i won to keep it lol its my brother i got this lol thanks guys for all the help save your parts and shirt for the next member in need .

darn it now I feel a little guilty for giving my address for this cool hat that came in the mail today , I'd send it back but I'm already wearing it and it has Canadian Cooties on it .

-
Back