help for dobadaddy's kiddo AUCTION

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
This is my 1st time really starting one of thes threads i hope no one gets mad . But i got wind that dobadaddy is having trouble with getting the money to take his baby to the doc's . She is stopping breathing at night . I will be going to where i keep all my stuff to see what i can toss in the pot that you guys may want if any thing . I talked with anuther member bout this and he said hes on bord with this . You dont have to give any thing if you cant or wish not to . Praryers are just as good . The little one needs them too . If i have left any thing out feel free to fix it . thanks for you time reading this . Lets help the little one get the care she needs . Before some thing happens to her .

Prayers for her, and to the doctors to receive the wisdom that can and will let her be strong.
I was at st.Banards this week and was helped by some great folks.
Where is she at ? I hope it's close to home, travel expenses can add up.
Prayers sent tonight

Thanks everyone... I really do appreciate it. For babies to stop breathing for a few seconds is normal, but there has been about 3-4 incidents since Wednesday when she has quit breathing for 25-35 seconds or more. The dr at Durango's mercy regional medical hospital says everything is normal, but when doing research and comparing tests that were ran and others that should have been ran. We found out otherwise.

As a couple of you know, Phoenix (our 9 month old girl) stopped breathing the other night. Well, it happened again several times last night. My wife talked to the pediatrician and told us to bring her in tonight.. They may admit her to the children's hospital according to the dr.

Baby Phoenix stopping breathing and has been in the hospital but needs to see more doctors. This is a no brainer for me, I am in. I will see what I can find for an auction.

Attachments

• Pheonix.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 501
OK if you have some thing for auction . Post it up and i will make a list for them and we can start it

I definetly have parts to donate, prayers will be sent for you daughter, she is beautiful, hope things improve

Same here prayers have been and will keep being sent for you daughter.
I am in.

I have a Sure Grip decal I purchased off another fundraiser but my car will be a long time before it will need it. This is on quality stock with a laminate on both sides. Peel the back layer, position the sticker how you want it, press down firmly and then remove the front laminate.

This is a start as late as it is so here is
Item 1. JACKING INSTRUCTIONS for 'SURE-GRIP' DIFFERENTIAL decal

Attachments

• $(KGrHqN,!qkF!9sbiB!kBQRoFnOgH!~~60_1.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 492
praryers are just as good god will hear them hes really the only one that can do any thing god bless you my friend

Prayers from us. I will dig through some of my parts to put up for auction

i will see what i can find, it may not be much. in the meantime my best wishes and prayers out to you guys....

Here is a 4bbl air breather that I have to put up for auction.The winner can send the money directly to Chuck and contact me for shipping. A side note it does need to be repainted.

Here is my support I promised :)
Anyone that has seen these they know everthing is covered with great
info and pictures to help you along.. :)
Bid away folk's I don't know when this Bid to help is over :angel10:
But hopefully :usa2:
it will be posted , shipping is on me..:)

Attachments

• fabo help member 001.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 443
  • fabo help member 003.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 421
  • fabo help member 004.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 427
I have a brand new So-Cal Speed Shop Hat, never worn. It is a flexfit elastic band, size large/extra large. I bought it from the So-Cal shop but it was a size to big so I never wore it, paid about $30 for it, bidding starts at $1, I will cover the shipping. Very Cool hat!!!!!!!

Attachments

• DSC06896.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 425
  • DSC06897.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 410
  • DSC06898.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 422
-
Back