help for dobadaddy's kiddo AUCTION

-
I will find something to donate to the cause. Phoenix is a cutie :)

And just FYI, October 13th is a Saturday, not Thursday. Might want to clarify the ending date & time in your bidding posts when you copy/paste them........

I can't believe how many generou people there are on this thread willing to help a total stranger. Granted, I'm one of them. But it still surprises me every time

Oklacarcollector- JACKING INSTRUCTIONS for 'SURE-GRIP' DIFFERENTIAL decal

BID= jimjimjimmy bids $10.00 on SG trunk sticker

Old Tired Rebel- 4 barrel air cleaner

BID= Bid $25.00 TXDart

MeMike - Service manuals

BID=Daredevil $20.00

66340Sedan - SoCal Hat

BID=Cannucky $35

Bigtooth - Power Steering Pump/ Wheel Adapters

BID=Daredevil bids $25.00 on wheel adapters

Superdart426 - 273 Air Cleaner

BID=

Motopsycho - T Shirt

BID=

Dart_Doctor/ Dart_doctorsr set od 75ish duster tail light lens pitting and chrack on chrome bid ....0

Oklacarcollector- 8 ball shift knob.... bid 0

thanks yall for helping its hard to do this with my computer

Ok note on my lens there not driver Q your really only going to want the lens it self chrome sucks really bad wroking on pics but cant get them to load

The compassion I have seen here amazes me...
Our oldest friends we've known in person for years would never dream of doing something like this for us, but yet you guys(most of whom we have never even met in person) are doing this...
I don't know how to thank you guys...
You all are the best <3
We really appreciate all of you doing this and if there is ever a way we can pay you back, please let us know.

The compassion I have seen here amazes me...
Our oldest friends we've known in person for years would never dream of doing something like this for us, but yet you guys(most of whom we have never even met in person) are doing this...
I don't know how to thank you guys...
You all are the best <3
We really appreciate all of you doing this and if there is ever a way we can pay you back, please let us know.

Just take care of Phoenix,get her better.That is the most important thing.

The 8 ball shift knob pictures. There are three set screws that hold a nylon or plastic insert in place. The pictures show the hole size. Pretty nice ball and looks much better than in the pictures, I am picky and I would use it. I shot all the pictures close up and made the ball about 10 times bigger on the last shot.

Attachments

• 100_0496.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 129
  • 100_0497.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 128
  • 100_0498.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 127
I am sending prayers to your family, been out of work for 8 months so cash is low. I do have something I could offer up for auction. It's not car related but I'd be willing to donate if anyone is interested. It is a tropical fish ornament. It is hand cut on a scrollsaw out of kiln dried rock maple wood. It takes 16 steps to produce. Each inside cut is made after drilling a pilot hole threading the saw blade through the hole reattaching the blade and then cutting, then each piece goes through a 3 part sanding process before finishing.

Attachments

• P1011239.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 116

BID= Bid $25.00 TXDart

MeMike - Service manuals

BID=Daredevil $20.00

66340Sedan - SoCal Hat

BID=Cannucky $35

BID=

Motopsycho - T Shirt

BID=

Dart_Doctor/ Dart_doctorsr set od 75ish duster tail light lens pitting and chrack on chrome bid ....0

plum crazy dart -tropical fish ornament bid 0

CudaChick1968... 50$ gift card .. bid 0

Ok all thes will end on Oct 13 at 12pm . If there is any more that come long them will end later date :cheers:

I have to get in on this! I'll add a $50.00 Phoenix Specialty Coatings Gift Certificate to the auction list. There's no starting bid and it ends when the rest do. I'll settle up with the winning bidder when the auction is over.

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery to little Phoenix and a big hug for the Dobas! :-D

I have to get in on this! I'll add a $50.00 Phoenix Specialty Coatings Gift Certificate to the auction list. There's no starting bid and it ends when the rest do. I'll settle up with the winning bidder when the auction is over.

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery to little Phoenix and a big hug for the Dobas! :-D
Our 5'1'' angel :) You keep on keeping on, I knew this is the way you roll sistha......... :angel10:

BID= Bid $25.00 TXDart

MeMike - Service manuals

BID=Daredevil $20.00

66340Sedan - SoCal Hat

BID=Cannucky $35

BID=

Motopsycho - T Shirt

BID=

plum crazy dart -tropical fish ornament bid 0

CudaChick1968... 50$ gift card .. bid 0

Ok all thes will end on Oct 13 at 12pm . If there is any more that come long them will end later date :cheers:

-
Back