HELP: How to add pictures to manage attachments.

-

67valiant 100

go fast or go home
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a new apple computer and I can't figure out how to add more photos to Manage attachments. I have the photos I want to add in iphoto but I can't figure out how to upload them on here. I did it before and it was real easy and now I've forgotten. Help!!!!!

I'm sure there is an easier way to do it but I put selected photos into a file in I-photo,click edit, select all, click "share", click "email" then pick the size ( medium works). From the email I click and drag them onto a file I have on my desktop for car stuff for example and then I get rid of the email. This way pics are the right size. The pics can now go directly into manage attachments. It sounds like a lot but it's actually pretty simple.

I'm sure there is an easier way to do it but I put selected photos into a file in I-photo,click edit, select all, click "share", click "email" then pick the size ( medium works). From the email I click and drag them onto a file I have on my desktop for car stuff for example and then I get rid of the email. This way pics are the right size. The pics can now go directly into manage attachments. It sounds like a lot but it's actually pretty simple.
Thanks! I'll try that when I get home.:hello1:

-
Back