Help, I can't get off my creeper

-
still scraping undercoating today and when i tried to get up i was like a flipped turtle.
i'm getting too old for this as well.
you could consider a 4 or 5 foot scissor jack,they collapse to about 3 or 4",need no posts and are very reasonbly priced

I bought a bend pak about 4 years ago for the same reasons. Got tired of climbing out from under cars. Paid about 3500 installed. Best money I've ever spent. They use these lifts a lot on the car reality shows. I wouldn't buy a cheapo, it's your car up there, and your self underneath. 2 post are better in my opinion, they take up less floorspace, and are more versatile. Get an asymmetrical with a clear floor.

I don't know...I think I need to see a Dr, has anyone heard of lift envy? I think I have it. I think it's serious. I am afraid. I need help. Please, someone help me. I am still afraid.

I don't know...I think I need to see a Dr, has anyone heard of lift envy? I think I have it. I think it's serious. I am afraid. I need help. Please, someone help me. I am still afraid.

The doctor said order a lift and call him two weeks after it is installed so you can change his oil. Then you will be instantly cured.

Gollee, those look good and made in America IS good! I just wish I had some inkling of an idea what they cost.
Even phone #s for dealers would be nice. Oh well, at least it's an (800) #.

BC

used rotary is the way to go. my friend just closed his shop and let his lifts go for $1500. i think they were 9000# asymmetrical.

i have a couple of friends with them.
....they are an economical alternative and seem to work fine

LOL, that's funny, I am now suffering the same. Let me know if you find the cure. :D

Man, there are lot of choices out there. I like the Mohawk ALOT, but I think the rotary or the challenger may me more economical since this is for a man cave and lot for a "working shop". Luckly, I am putting it into a new shop building and have the luxury of designing the shop to accomodate the lift.
As usual you guys have been a ton of help, at least now I have a better idea of what I want in a lift and ya'll have provided some excellent resources

Can't wait for the spring thaw to get started.

-
Back