Help ID Buckets from my 72 Duster

-

392Mopar

Reaction score
I'm sure someone can help me out. I have a set of bucket seats I pulled out of my 72 Duster but I'm not sure what they're out of. I know they're mopar seats as they are the same shape and size as an A body seat but there not originally for a 2 door. The passanger seat is fixed(doesnt tilt foward) and the drivers seat looks like it was modified to tilt foward by cutting a notch in the loop were a tilting latch would be(see picture).

Anyway they fit great in an Abody so maybe its from a 4 door a body, did any have buckets? Any help would be appriciated cause there taking up room in my garage but I dont know what to list them as, Thanks.

Butch

11-09-08 .jpg

11-09-08  (4).jpg

11-09-08  (6).jpg

11-09-08  (9).jpg

11-09-08  (16).jpg

Those are out of a Valiant Brougham or a Dart SE 4 door. Mouse fur upholstery (velour) and the map pockets on the seat backs are dead giveaways. I think those were '74-'76.

Agree with Grumpus. and they would have a center folding armrest between them. Other than the color, really nice seats!

Thanks a ton guys, yeah there in great shape, just awful color, but at least I know what they are. Anyone have an idea of a fair price to ask for the seats? I replaced them with seats out of a newer model car for the time being, eventually want a nice set of aftermarket black leather seats kind of like the Dustya Duster. Thanks again

Butch

-
Back