Help Identifying body panels and hood.

-
Reaction score
Hello All,

Sorry for my newbie status, but i recently purchased some property, and in one of the buildings I'm tearing down, I have some old body panels and a hood. Long story short, a knowledgeable guy I asked told me they looked like "early 70's Dart".
If anyone here could help me nail down what they are for, I can then help find them a new home.
If additional views are needed, please let me know.

Thank You.

Yep, Mopar and those marker light housing will be the telltale for what model and year of car but I don't know that.
Sorry.
I can tell you that they are probably a later year because of the large bumper recesses, but not so late as to have the compressible bumper or they would have holes where the plastic valance mounted to the fender between the bumper and fenders.

I would say 69 - 71 Dart..

The marker lights changed in 72...

Has to be '69 or earlier. '70 and up Dart's have removable fender extensions. Those look to be all one piece.

Has to be '69 or earlier. '70 and up Dart's have removable fender extensions. Those look to be all one piece.

My 73 Swinger has all one piece front fenders and look exactly like those except for the markers (bumper indents and all)

Update:
I just looked up 1969 fenders and they look exactly like the ones pictured above.:thumbsup:

well - the hood (pic 2) is pre 70 that's for sure! BTW - for someone who has no idea what he's doing - nicely done :thumbsup:

I didn't realize there was a 2nd picture! Definitely a 67-69 dart hood. If your looking to sell and willing to ship the hood. My friend needs a good solid hood. I'll PM you.

Definitely 1969 Dodge Dart. Looks like they are in decent shape too. Post them up for sale in the for sale section!

What are they worth? The million dollar question. Peruse the for sale adds to determine.......

-
Back