Help identifying these seats.

-

country_ck

Reaction score
I am thinking of selling these seats, but I have know Idea what they are out of. I only have pictures of the driver side. The Pass. side needs to be recovered. The drivers seat is currently in my 67 notch. If anybody can tell me what they are out of and a price I would appreciate it.

1.jpg

2.jpg

They look to be the correct bucket seats for your 67 barracuda. I beleave those seats were used for 66-67 darts and barracuda's. They have the hard backs and chrome around the seats. As far as a price, I am not for sure. Hope this helps you.
Matt

i was going to say 66 cuda. the inserts of the seat look to be redone, but the outside looks like the original pattern....i think they might be correct for the car

The other (original) set of seats that I got with the car look like this and match the rear seat. Where there different styles? I'm thinking of selling these so I have some cash to recover the other ones.

thumbnail.jpg

The other (original) set of seats that I got with the car look like this and match the rear seat. Where there different styles? I'm thinking of selling these so I have some cash to recover the other ones.

that is the 67 seat

That seat is what i was refering to as correct not the seat covers. Seat covers have been changed. That style seat with the chrome trim and hard backs is 66-67. The seat brackets were different 66 to 67 as well.
Matt

That seat is what i was refering to as correct not the seat covers. Seat covers have been changed. That style seat with the chrome trim and hard backs is 66-67. The seat brackets were different 66 to 67 as well.
Matt

I'll have to take a close look at both sets. Thanks for all the input. I'll more than likely pick the best pair and sell the others. Chris

I know B-bodies also used that same basic seat design in '66-'67, but I don't recognize the plain pattern in the seatcover material and the lack of carpet and chrome on the lower rear of the seatback.

FWIW, they are not from a '66 of any model. I have the factory parts manual with all the interior info, and they are definitely not from a '66.

-
Back