Help ID'ing my seats.

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Can I get some pics of 70 and 71-72 Bucket seats. I need pics of the backs and of the seat release area.

It might be easier if you posted pics of your seats?

In general the 70-71 seats have metal seat sides w/ the release button attached to the metal sides. The 72 style has the seat release button integrated as part of the seat and the plastic seat back has an opening that surrounds the button. No metal seat sides after 71.....Hope this helps.

Here are the 2 I just got. They both have the seat backs the same and there is a hole in them for the release button. According to Legendary's catalog they used those style backs for 70-72 A and E bodies and 70-74 B bodies but the pictures aren't the best.

new seats 002.jpg

new seats 003.jpg

new seats 004.jpg

mopar seat 2.jpg

mopar seat 4.jpg

My best guess is Cordoba seats there. The track release levers look wrong to me? Someone else may know better..........

There is a metal tag underneath the seat bottom w/ a bunch of #'s. Maybe post a pic of it?

Ok the numbers on the little metal tag are
3594920 26135
0963 HBB

Also there are these numbers on the inside of the plastic seat back they are
3594 200

If you have a Legendary Catalog on page 29 there is a pic of a 71 Roadrunner with white seats and they look really close to mine minus the seat cover style both have been changed to replace the center part. I know the tracks are wrong they are also both different.

The black one looks just like the ones I just recently pulled out of a 73 satelite. The white one almopst looks wide. Maybe a c body?

-
Back