Help - in a bind

-

19dart71

Reaction score
I have been having serious troubles finding the right windsheild clips for my 71 swinger. I bought some repros off of eBay, they were too wide. I was told that charger clips would work, but after I bought them I found out that they wouldn't fit either. Now, I have two sets that don't fit and I am no closer to getting my windows and headliner in. I have been told that Year One has some for over a hundred bones. Can someone tell me where to find the RIGHT clips and not have to give a kidney to get it? Thanks FABO
19swinger71

Try rtspecialties.net Tom is very knowledgable on clips and such and useally always has them in stock. PH: (570) 388-1082. Good Luck.

I had the same problem. All the clips I found were generic or same as GM clips. They worked fine on the rear window. They needed a little grinding off the bottom edge to be correct for the front window.

thanks f8valiant, I gave Tom a call and he's gonna send me the right ones -- you were right he's a great guy

thanks to all for the help

I have been having serious troubles finding the right windsheild clips for my 71 swinger. I bought some repros off of eBay, they were too wide. I was told that charger clips would work, but after I bought them I found out that they wouldn't fit either. Now, I have two sets that don't fit and I am no closer to getting my windows and headliner in. I have been told that Year One has some for over a hundred bones. Can someone tell me where to find the RIGHT clips and not have to give a kidney to get it? Thanks FABO
19swinger71

The clips at Year One are Part#RX37A they are 49.95 and it takes 4-5 weeks to get them!

http://www.yearone.com/serverfiles/fbshopmain2.asp?input=rx37a&SM=1&SC=1

-
Back