-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pink71demon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
please help im running out of ideas trying to find my dads 1973 340 ralley challenger that he sold around 1979-80 i have the vin number for the car my dad passed away in 2001 at the age of 47 and have been searching ever since please help me would love to find the car of know what happen to it. the car was autumn bronze in color with black top and side strobes. JH23H3B435020 is vin no matter what condition would love to know were car is thanks again Darren

Was it sold in Iowa? Can you take the vin to the BMV and see if it is currently registered?

i was able to trace it in Illinois and Wisconsin but that's all the farther i could get the DMV was no help cause of privacy reasons witch i understand but my dad missed this car so bad after he sold it and i vowed when he died to track it down so please help

Pics will help a lot. Try running ads on craigslist in Wisconsin, offer a reward too. Obviously the VIN will help, but a detailed description of what was known (sidepipes, cragars, etc) on the car will help jog peoples memory. Any Ralley Challenger registries? Try posting over on moparts too.

Was the car a manual on the floor? Did it have white interior and what year and where in Illinois was it. I knew of a rallye car that was goldish color and the guy painted it orange dont know if it was the same one.

i do have pics of car trying to get them loaded but its saying that they are to big so im trying to re size them thanks guys

ok got them to load

Attachments

• challenger dads 005.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 181
  • challenger dads 002.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 184
Nice looking Challenger it looked good! I got a kick out of the Playboy sticker on the quarter window! Good luck on your search and sorry about your father 47 is far to young to pass on but keep it in perspective as to how precious life is! As stated before put ads on Craigslist in WI and IL,IN,IA, and I would probably go as far as putting one in every state!
who knows where it is now, good luck bud!

The stickers in the windows will be a good way to help people remember it. Looks like it was pretty nice, so chances are it survived. When and where did it last fall off the radar so to speak? Have you posted over on http://www.cuda-challenger.com/ ? Don't forget about moparts and the charger forum too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back