Help me choose a muffler

-

Reaction score
I'm currently running flowmaster delta 50s on a 2.5" system. Tti headers, h pipe and full tailpipes behind a 500+ hp stroker. I've been reading on how restrictive my current mufflers are so would like to free up some ponies. Out of these three, which one would have the least drone and cab noise ?
Borla proxs
Magnalow
Hooker max flow

Just how many"ponies" you think you're gonna free up?

Just how many"ponies" you think you're gonna free up?
-----------------3" exhaust, MINIMUM ! If you`ve ever done an A B A test on exhaust, you wouldn`t even run tailpipes! I have 3.5" dumped on my stroker, built my own mufflers. no drone no exhaust in the cab .

-----------------3" exhaust, MINIMUM ! If you`ve ever done an A B A test on exhaust, you wouldn`t even run tailpipes! I have 3.5" dumped on my stroker, built my own mufflers. no drone no exhaust in the cab .

I would love to do 3" but I do a lot of highway driving and im worried about the extra cab noise. I would really like to ride in a car with 3" for a comparison.

Times whatever for the Dynomax Ultraflows. They sound good and there is minimal drone. I swapped out a set of Hookers for them, the Hookers were noticeably louder but had a lot of drone.

For the record... I like the Ultraflos so much I have them on my cuda and my 03 Dodge Ram.
Don't get Fagnaflows... lol.....the few I've heard didn't sound all that great.

-
Back