help me find a bezel?

-

KramerSwinger70

70 Dart Swinger360
Reaction score
hey all im new to this forum. i recently aquired a 1970 dart swinger. needs some work. im posting this to see if anyone can help me find a passenger side headlight bezel that will match 70-71. 72's do not work tho so thanks but no thanks on that. only 70-71. any help on leads for this bezel would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Did you check the "Car Parts for Sale" forum here........

Welcome to FABO :cheers:

I think I have the L & R bezels and a grille if needed from a 71 Swinger..I will check if it will help you.
Leonard

You'll find it here. Just keep asking and looking....and buy the way. Welcome to the greatest A body site on the web. I'm not the only good guy here so you'll be running into a lot of em ....and gals too. Good to have ya on board.
Small Block

I have one,nice condition,23$ shipped, comes with spare parking light lense

Laugh it you want to, but I've been able to find stuff like this over on eBay. Pay careful attention to the pictures of the item. I've run into several sellers who will expand year coverage to get more hits when you search. Other sellers simply don't know and are making a best guess as to what years their treasure fits.

For example, I've seen sellers with 70/71 bezels that have said they fit the 72 as well. In one sense they do fit, but they won't look right on my 72.

Other sources I've used are Desert Valley Auto Parts in Arizona and Freeman Auto in Montana.

-
Back