Help me find the umph in my 360

-
I would have to hear it run again, after all that work.

Yes I am. I'm going to work with this transmission and converter setup until I pull the trigger on the silversport a41 transmission next year.
Stay away from the A41. I put one in my 70 dart 340 and got about 300 miles on it before it just let go. Don’t know if it’s the converter or transmission but it only had a one year warranty and it took me several years to get the car on the road so they would not help me at all.

Stay away from the A41. I put one in my 70 dart 340 and got about 300 miles on it before it just let go. Don’t know if it’s the converter or transmission but it only had a one year warranty and it took me several years to get the car on the road so they would not help me at all.
Oh wow I can't believe it only lasted that long. How many years did you have the transmission before you got the car in the road?

I bought the transmission in 2021 got the car on the road last fall. Put a new front suspension under it this spring and was driving the car to get the front end aligned and it went out. I haven’t pulled it yet will probably do it this winter.

I bought the transmission in 2021 got the car on the road last fall. Put a new front suspension under it this spring and was driving the car to get the front end aligned and it went out. I haven’t pulled it yet will probably do it this winter.
Man I'm sorry to here that. I'm looking into the TKX full swap kit recently

-
Back