Help me find this trim!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rare trim moulding....there are some Valiants like that in a yard near me, next time I go I will look and see. Is that a 1-year only trim moulding? Thanks

Rare trim moulding....there are some Valiants like that in a yard near me, next time I go I will look and see. Is that a 1-year only trim moulding? Thanks

I wish I knew that answer for sure, but I'm assuming so, yes.

It took me forever just to find a picture online of a car that has it. The worst part about this is the trim that I do have is in perfect shape. Like, no dents or scratches anywhere. Otherwise I'd just put it all on the shelf and forget about it.

Thank you in advance!

wildcat, maybe? in oregon?
So I've never heard of that Wildcat place up until you posted. HOLY COW do they have some cool stuff. I wish I could go up there with a pocket full of money and bring some of it home.

Back on topic though, I emailed them and I am waiting to hear back. They said it could take up to 3 days to get a response.

I wish I knew that answer for sure, but I'm assuming so, yes.

It took me forever just to find a picture online of a car that has it. The worst part about this is the trim that I do have is in perfect shape. Like, no dents or scratches anywhere. Otherwise I'd just put it all on the shelf and forget about it.

Thank you in advance!

Yeah, one year only. I'm in the same boat with the trim on my 67, they're all good but one piece is a little flat sided (just behind the door in first pic). because I'm having such a hard time finding it I installed some peel and stick for a temporary fix until i can find the elusive piece.

Attachments

• sept. 30 2010 2291_1.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 559
  • may26,2012 014_1.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 593
Yeah, one year only. I'm in the same boat with the trim on my 67, they're all good but one piece is a little flat sided (just behind the door in first pic). because I'm having such a hard time finding it I installed some peel and stick for a temporary fix until i can find the elusive piece.

Thanks for the info. I sure hope this doesn't take forever to find. I'm going to look pretty funny driving down the road missing that piece on my drivers side door.

Love your car btw. It's super clean and simple. I love that.

hey Pauly post up some good pics of the bent piece....you might need to send it here so I can repair it.........Wagg's

Thanks for the info. I sure hope this doesn't take forever to find. I'm going to look pretty funny driving down the road missing that piece on my drivers side door.

You wouldn't be alone missing some trim!

Attachments

• 7120374-pits.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 553
So I've never heard of that Wildcat place up until you posted. HOLY COW do they have some cool stuff. I wish I could go up there with a pocket full of money and bring some of it home.

Back on topic though, I emailed them and I am waiting to hear back. They said it could take up to 3 days to get a response.

Good luck sent a request 2 weeks ago and yet to hear back yes or no. There is also DVAP spendy if you find your part as they are the desert kings on tv. Or try All American Classics in Vancouver, WA.

You wouldn't be alone missing some trim!

I'm doing just a little bit better than him. At least I have the front fender trim too. Sure does look nice on that car though. There's a red factory stripe going down the middle of it that matches his paint. Looks pretty good.

Good luck sent a request 2 weeks ago and yet to hear back yes or no. There is also DVAP spendy if you find your part as they are the desert kings on tv. Or try All American Classics in Vancouver, WA.

Man they replied yesterday. You might want to send another email to give them a nudge.

I never thought about DVAP. Also, I'll try All American Classics.

Thanks for all the ideas guys I appreciate the help.

If you could post a close up pic of the trim along with a measurement i may be able to help i have a lot of unidentified early trim

If you could post a close up pic of the trim along with a measurement i may be able to help i have a lot of unidentified early trim

I will definitely do that tonight. I have the passenger door piece installed so I can take it from there. Ill get back to you after work.

Yup, I sent them an email twice about a year ago and never heard back from them, I gave up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back